We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.modelmemanagement.co.uk and its associated database.
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you contact us
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails – for example whether you open them and which links you click on
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browseryou used
- information on how you use the site, using cookiesand page tagging techniques
This data can be viewed by ourselves to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services, for example our email alerts
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- send email alerts to users who request them
- allow you to access to make transactions on our web shop
- provide you with information
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA)
Some of our suppliers are based outside the EEA. We have strict controls over how and why your data can be accessed.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
When you sign up to our email
Emails are generally sent from our company @modelme.co.uk accounts, however on occasions we also use MailChimp.
As a subscriber to our emails, we may contact you from time to time to ask for your feedback on how to improve our email alert service.
Keeping your data secure
Sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
Any data you send is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it.
ModelMe Management is registered under the Data Protection Act. Our registration number is ZA280644.
Disclosing your information
We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so.
We do send profile information to casting directors and customers which usually includes (but not limited to) Name, Age and Date of Birth, Statistics including hair colour, eye colour, clothing, shoe size and hobbies. We would not pass on any address or phone numbers without seeking your written consent on a case by case basis.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
You can find out what information we hold about you, and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
If you’ve signed up for email alerts, you can unsubscribe or change your settings at any time.
Links to other websites
ModelMe Management contains links to other websites.
Following a link to another website
Following a link to ModelMe Management from another website
ModelMe Management puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
ModelMe Management cookies aren’t used to identify you personally.
You’ll normally see a message on the site before we store a cookie on your computer.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use our website. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements..
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We don’t collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
We don’t allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
Our introductory message
You may see a pop-up welcome message when you first visit modelmemanagement.co.uk We’ll store a cookie so that your computer knows you’ve seen it and knows not to show it again.